segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL OF HOPE - SINGAPORE


ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL OF HOPE - SINGAPORE

Mail art project and exhibition "Another Brick in the wall of HOPE"
Dear friends,
I want to share with you a project that I want to run in Singapore. My project’s title will be " Another Brick in the wall of HOPE".
We will create a wall from the artworks that will be made on the specific sized brick pictures. The wall will be exhibited in a restaurant that we have an agreement. Every art work should be on (230 mm x 110 mm) size papers and it should look like a brick :D
This concept will continue in the future with different titles.
After we exhibit them in the restaurant, I will keep your works in my collection and will prepare online catalog for you.
I hope that we will raise the wall of hope all together.

Deadline is; 20th February 2013
The exhibition will be start on end of February or March 2013

My address is;
Gonca Yengin
33 Lorong Kilat #04-03 Kilat Centre 598132 Singapore

http://iuoma-network.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=22w2pq7ug2c8l

Nenhum comentário: